Updated May 24, 2018
Terms & Conditions
CONTENT ON faisamtrader.com
The content available through faisamtrader.com is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Content received through faisamtrader.com may be displayed, reformatted and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, re-post, distribute, sell, publish, broadcast, create derivative works from, perform or in any way commercially exploit any of the content, or infringe upon trademarks or service marks displayed or received through faisamtrader.com, including but not limited to others in the same company or organization, without faisamtrader.com prior express written consent.
The website contains links to other related World Wide Web Internet sites and resources. Faisamtrader.com is not responsible for the availability of these outside resources, or their contents, nor does Faisamtrader.com endorse nor is Faisamtrader.com responsible for any of the contents, advertising, products or other materials on such sites. Under no circumstances shall Faisamtrader.com be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on such sites. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its respective site administrator or webmaster.
Subscription: You agree to provide accurate, complete and current information as prompted during the Subscription process, and to maintain and update your e-mail address to keep it accurate, complete and current.
Subscribers may maintain only one active subscription with Faisamtrader.com.
You may cancel your subscription by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
No member, customer, student shall ever join two specials or coupons together to create a lower price on any alert package, mentoring package, or the sale of any scanner settings. No member, customer, or student shall ever resell any of Faisamtrader stock alerts, mentoring videos, and or resale any scanner settings.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY Faisamtrader.com ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Faisamtrader.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Faisamtrader.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Faisamtrader.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, IT’S SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM Faisamtrader.com ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Faisamtrader.com, ITS MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OWNERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
The Terms of Service for Faisamtrader.com is entered into and shall be deemed wholly performed in Henderson, Nevada and shall in all respects be governed by and construed in accordance exclusively with the laws of the State of Nevada applicable to contracts made and to be entirely performed therein without regard to principles of conflicts of law. The parties specifically agree that the state or federal courts in Henderson, Nevada, shall have personal and subject matter jurisdiction and exclusive venue with respect to any and all disputes in connection herewith.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
By registering at Faisamtrader.com, you agree to have read the disclaimer.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://faisamtrader.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Your personal data is captured when you submit a contact form. We may keep contact form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes, but do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Your data is shared with our payment processors, such as Paypal and Stripe, so that we can process your order.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
You can contact us at anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Your information is used to control access to premium services. Once you sign up our Membership service will determine if you are allowed to access private sections based on your account information.
How we protect your data
We protect your data using encryptions through SSL when you visit our site.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In case of a data breach, our procedure is to inform the users and take steps to seal any exploits as soon as possible. We use third-party software such as WordPress and plugins that work with WordPress. These may have exploits and the providers of these services are responsible for any data leaks.
What third parties we receive data from
We receive data from Google Analytics, StockTwits ads, Facebook ads, Google ads, and many other marketing services used to promote our services.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Once you sign up you will be automatically profiled based on the membership you signed up for – this may include tags being added to your account and classifying your account to one area. This information is used to control access based on the membership you paid for.
By using FaisamTrader you agree to the following:
- Not to issue charge back disputes against FaisamTrader
- By issuing a charge back you understand that there are penalties where FaisamTrader holds the right to sue for any damages and fees that are added to our merchant account. Furthermore, you will be held responsible for any court and/or lawyer fees that will result from this dispute.
- FaisamTrader reserves the right for any lost disputes to send the amount owing to a local collections agency
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions you agree to have FaisamTrader send any funds owing or dispute balances to a local collections agency
- Not to make any negative and false statements, claims, or allegations related to the site, FaisamTrader, or any products and services related to FaisamTrader – including but not limited to posts on social mediate sites, comments in the chatroom, or bad or harmful reviews.
The refund policy for FaisamTrader.com is as follows:
1) Subscriptions – When a member signs up they immediately gain access to and therefore benefit from the premium services offered (chat room, message board forums, and newsletter). Because of this, we do not give refunds. If you want to cancel so your subscription does not auto-renew, you may, and you will not be billed during the next cycle.
- There are absolutely no refunds in any shape or manner for new promotional events or incorrect coupon code usage as well as if you forget billing recurs automatically every month. Our subscriptions are on an “auto renewal” process which will automatically charge your card on every renewal term.
2) Educational Courses – When a course is purchased, you gain access to a download link instantly. Because of this, you “have” the product and it cannot be returned. Saying, “I will delete it off my computer” is not acceptable. Once you buy it, you own it. Period.
- There are absolutely no refunds including partial refunds for new promotional events or incorrect coupon code usage.
Termination for Member Violations
1) There is absolutely no refund in any shape or manner if a member is found to be spamming other websites, email addresses, free email sign up pages or any such solicitation to join another service. All such issues shall be reported to me via the contact page. Any member that solicits another site or service via the FaisamTrader.com site or chat room shall have an immediate account termination with no refund of unused money.
2) There is absolutely no refund in any shape or manner if a member is found to be in violation of any of the chat room rules and/or the message board forum rules. A warning may be issued; however, depending on the offense, Faisam Trader reserves the right for instant termination with again, NO refunds in any form being issued.
3) There is absolutely no refund in any shape or manner if a member is found to be sharing premium content with non-paying members. There will be no warning for this. It will be instant termination.
- Any member (or non-member) who has purchased a course and is found to be sharing the link with others who have not paid, this will result in instant termination for paying members. For both paying and non-paying members, there will be legal action taken against those who are a part of the scheme.